Saturday, June 4, 2011

Living Room Nears Completion




Do you remember the old living room? I don't. I couldn't even find a very good old photo to share the before and after. But this is what I've got.

As you can see...the before included a lot of beige and plantation shutters.

And here's the AFTER: contemporary with some rustic and industrial elements.


As you may have noticed, we are still missing some art and another chair from the end of the room that I was standing in to take this photo. We're hoping to go for some 1930s WPA mural-style art. It's going to be difficult process to find, but I think it will be worth it.

The Hemingway leather chair...already distressed, and will only get better over time! A favorite hang-out for Josh to enjoy a cold beer or scotch.

Have you ever tried in vain to find an attractive entertainment stand? We have. And then we discovered this beauty. Industrial tool chest meets entertainment stand.





No comments:

Post a Comment